1) When should I pay the individual fees ?
Details are provided along with the Selection Letter.
2) What are the mandatory documents required for the registration process ?
a. Birth Certificate
b. Downloaded Registration Fee Receipt
c. Marksheets (applicable for Class 1 onwards)
d. Two Recent Coloured Photographs of the Candidate.
3) What information is mandatory to provide on the Registration Form: ?
- Phone Number & Email ID
- The entire 6-Subject combination (for Class 11 admission)
- Second & Third Language choices (Classes I-VIII)
- Skill subject choice for Class 9 (Artificial Intelligence OR Foundation of Information Technology - FIT) only for CBSE
- Details of the virtual interaction will be sent either by mail or through Text Message on the provided mobile number/ Email ID.
- Please be informed that registration / shortlisting does not guarantee admission to your ward.
- If any information is found to be incorrect or false, or in case proper documentation is not provided, the application/admission is liable to be canceled.
- Confirmation of admission will be intimated to the selected candidates only through a letter sent via email.
- Admission process is centralized and the final admission to any group school is at the discretion of the management.
For more information on Admissions / Fee Payment:
Replies within 12 hour